So...

Moderator: Clan Admins

Jaybird
Clan Admin

So...

Post by Jaybird » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

taking a trip down memory lane. Playing around with the ET engine source code. I've got support for wide screen resolutions working :)

Krull
Clan Admin

Re: So...

Post by Krull » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm

so whats a good and safe server to go on? I would love to give it ago again :) my kids PC fried afew months ago so I gave them mine and it's a pain for me but they love ET..when they can actually get it to work. Some of the mods really f up the game.

MAJ MALFUNCTION
Clan Member

Post by MAJ MALFUNCTION » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 am

I'd load ET again if y'all are going to start playing some! :)

MuzicRocker
Clan Member

Post by MuzicRocker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

I've been playing ET on XERO's game nights, they changed to Cypher(Cy4) don't know why name changed, anyways. I play a couple hours tuesday night and if I'm not busy in the weekend they also play saturday. DRC may make an appearance this saturday, possibly.

carv

Post by carv » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 am

MuzicRocker wrote:I've been playing ET on XERO's game nights, they changed to Cypher(Cy4) don't know why name changed, anyways. I play a couple hours tuesday night and if I'm not busy in the weekend they also play saturday. DRC may make an appearance this saturday, possibly.

The reason the name was changed was that there had been a period were XERO got a bad rap due to a few bad admins. Those admins had been removed but there had been a lot of damage done so the clan was renamed to Cypher or CY4 to hopefully start fresh.

Anyways we try to have a frag session every Tuesday night (7PM) and Sat afternoon (2PM). your more than welcome to come on by.

I am normally on these except that i am expecting my first grandchild any day now. so i might miss a few.
Your friendly Neighborhood

Sgt Shultz
Clan Member

Post by Sgt Shultz » Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

So, bit of a zombie bump here, but anyone other than Rocker still playing?

Finally got ET working again this week, can be found on Cy4 or LZ US servers, don't know many others outside of them that are any good anymore, and BBA can fuck themselves as far as my concern goes.

DRC
Clan Admin

Post by DRC » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 pm

I know we have lives now and we're mostly on Facebook, but 2 1/2 years?... Come on! I can't remember the intricacies of installing ET. And my left hand is still partially paralyzed, but I'd be willing to give it a shot... :)
Funny how I can't remember what I ate yesterday but I can probably remember mortar coordinates once I sit with it and have the numbers in front of my face. Lol

Joker

Post by Joker » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Wow. After so long, I've stumbled across these forums and have always wondered what happened with everyone from FU. I remember being one of many annoying kids who was just so involved with ET. Though many of you may have forgotten who I was by this point, I hope whoever stumbles across these forums is doing well in current times. It would definitely be nice to reconnect with everyone though.

ZeroAccuracy
Clan Member

Post by ZeroAccuracy » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:23 pm

I miss all of you fuckers. I'd love to get a few games of something in with some of you.

DRC
Clan Admin

Post by DRC » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 am

ditto. just wish i could remember how to install it lol.
i shoulda had muzicrocker do it a few years ago when he was over. i don't get to see him anymore :(